Monday, July 21, 2008

A quiet week...I hope

Most of the staff is gone this week... toughing it out in Colorado. High Temps around 65-70, cool at night...

Here- 98 today...Humidity... hottttt.

What is wrong with picture?

Aaron, James, Mike, Ben and I deserve an award. Not sure I know what it should be...

Actually, spending a week camping with 100 teenagers, sleeping in a tent, trying to focus the kids on God is ALOT harder than it looks.

So, Jim, Jared, Joe, Tim, and Matt- work hard...and come home...

How many lives have been truly changed at Youthquake over the past 25 plus years? More than we know... it is a great opportunity... Think about it... No radio, no computer, no cellphones, no text messaging...( at least it is supposed to be that way.) I am sure some first timers don't believe that there is anywhere on earth where you don't get service... SUPRISE!!!!

Its good for all of us to disconnect and hide. When I go to Oregon and head to the coast, I will do that for a few days...

Not a bad deal at all.

No comments: