Monday, February 26, 2007

This week

This week I am at the Preaching/Teaching Convention in Joplin ( On the campus of Ozark Christian College). I have not gone to a whole convention in years. I realized tonight that I have been kind of dumb about not going to something so good, and so close. It will be a good week.

It is harder to manage my daily time in this kind of environment. I did exercise today, which was good. Don;t know about tomorrow. The day starts early and ends late. We will see.

Maybe the best thing about his is that I get to spend time with James and Lydia. They will be moving away in May, so this time is special.

God is doing some really cool things in me.... more about that later.

1 comment:

Collinsville Christian Church said...

Charlie,

I'm really glad to read that you're at the convention. I know you'll love connecting with old friends and getting refreshed!

I'm waiting to read about what God is doing in your life. Sounds interesting! Hope you're doing well!

Bob