Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hitting the Road

This morning we are headed out of Florida. We are going to Nashville Tennessee for a day or so, and then on to Louisville Kentucky for the North American Christian Convention.

Florida has been incredible. Beyond the beauty, the waves, the sand and the sun, it has been such a renewal for me. I have read big chunks of scripture, finisheded 3 books, and spent alot of time with Pam. What a blessing on all three fronts! In some ways, I hate to leave the balcony that overlooks the ocean.

But as it is with everything in life, it is time to move on to another experience. God is teaching me that every day is a new adventure, with different experiences and opportunities along the way. It occurred to me yesterday that it is very possible that I had become "stale" on many fronts. I have been taking each day for granted, and not really searching for the beauty of each day as God has created it. Every day that God allows the sun to come up and to set is a new experience for us. Even God, who knows everything, must sit back and be amazed at how each day unfolds itself. ( Can God even amaze himself?)

I will check in later with more from Nashville and Lousiville. In the meantime, be faithful to God. And look under the rocks, behind the clouds, and around the corner. God might have a surprise waiting for you

Blessings

Charlie

No comments: