Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bowl-a-rama

Watching   Oklahoma State  Vs. Oregon in Holiday Bowl.... This creates tension in my life....It is a great game.. (4th  qtr   31-28  Cowboys...but the ducks are driving )  Can Ducks drive? 

THE DUCKS DROVE.... BOYS LOST-= but a good game...

I vote for games to be played on fields where they have quality turf that has not been mauled by the NFL two days before....  Both teams have injuries because of the lousy grass.

Lots of bowl games to watch... Kind of fun....

On another super spiritual note..... Several of my fans gathered in the new gym today for the first shot .... It was a free throw.... The tight rims were a problem....but the ball bounced around and WENT IN !  The crowd erupted... and then we went back to work

Fun


1 comment:

My Dear Gs... said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got to have the first shot! That is only right. :-)