Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sumertime!

Summertime! Summertime! I am a big fan!

This summer is off to a great start at FCC... FX was awesome, big crowds of kids going to camp and the prep work for THE RIPPLE EFFECT is in full swing.

Every year we take the summer to study Old Testament scripture. This year's series is HERO'S. We are looking at some of the more obscure OT Hero's in the story of scripture. If you are in town, come to church at NG ( 8:30 and 11:00 ) or at Stone Canyon (10 AM) . If not go to fccowasso.com and listen. Matt Thomason will be preaching most of the series, and he is really good! You will get alot of out them.

I am on a break for a while. I will be in and out of town alot over the next several weeks. Some of it involves travel with Pam, North American Christian Convention, and some Leadership development opportunities in the Northeast. I appreciate the opportunity to refocus, rest, and do some different things than I do the rest of the year.

No matter where I am, or who I am with, I will be thinking of my FCC family , praying for you, and looking for the opportunities to influence people for Christ.

No comments: