Monday, July 13, 2009

Routine

Its late on Sunday night... I am up alone... Pam has gone to bed, but I felt poorly... I think it was becuase I did not get a good amount of rest all week..and especially today. I have a routine that basically means getting up early on Sunday, go preach, come home and rest for 30 minutes, go back and preach, then do lunch, take a 2 -3 hour nap and then get up, do some things. maybe go to evening church...or just lay low.

Today, I did not get the long nap...and progressively I felt worse. I went to bed, but laid their with this sick feeling in my head... I HATE feeling that way. It just shuts me down. I cant really explain it...I know it happened because I did not rest like I should... After 3 years, you would think I would have figured this out...its not going to get better...

So I need to stick to the routine. I am hoping I can settle into some sleep soon...

2 comments:

amerchantheart said...

Please rest! Find peace! Go find a horse to ride!!

Loren said...

Limitations on our bodies are frustrating and the hope that we don't have to do certain things so that we can feel good remind us that we do have limitations.....it's so frustrating I know! Hope you rested well and take it easy so you can catch up with your mind to DO :)

love and blessings!